Our big day is here tomorrow!! We are having our kindergarten olympics all morning tomorrow. Here are a few reminders to make the events go smoothly for your kinder…
- Wear tennis shoes.
- Apply sunscreen before coming to school.
- Send your kinder with a water bottle labeled with their name (this will be going with them all morning).
- We have morning snack of pretzels for them, just send an afternoon snack.
- Send a home lunch and a drink. If your kinder still needs to order hot lunch, please email me to let me know. You are welcome to join us for a picnic lunch at 12:00!! We would love to have you come!!
- If you are volunteering to help, directions will be given at 8:45 am on the kindergarten playground. Games will begin at 9:00 am.
- In case of bad weather, the olympics will be cancelled.
- I will be giving all of the kinders a different colored bandana in the morning so that they will know what group they are in.
- Please remind your kinder that the kindergarten olympics are for fun!! We are going to be good sports and have a fun morning!!
Looking forward to a fun morning!!