This Last Week in Kindergarten…

Monday…our search for Lucky!

On Monday, we looked all around the school for our class stuffed friend, Lucky! We searched inside and outside and finally found him on the slide! We each got to take a turn riding down the slide with Lucky! 

Tuesday…Kindergarten ROCKS!

On Tuesday, we talked about the fun things we’ve done in kindergarten and decided that…kindergarten rocks! We painted rocks as a keepsake of our fun-filled year together! 

Wednesday…friendship bracelets! 

On Wednesday, we made friendship bracelets to remember each of our friends this year! Each Kinder got to choose their favorite color bead and everyone put that friends favorite color bead on their bracelet. Of course, we had to add beads that say I LOVE K! They turned out so cute!

Thursday…ice cream day!

On Thursday, we celebrated all of the Georgetown Kindergarteners by having an ice cream party! We ate ice cream together on the playground. We even added sprinkles on our ice cream…yum!!

Friday…the end of our year together!

On Friday, we had fun just being together! We read some of our favorite books, watched a Berenstain Bear video (our favorite from this year), got together with our bus buddies for one last time and made a friend “ship” craft. The Kinders know so much about each other and were able to fill their ship with words about each other! 

It is with tears in my eyes that I’m doing my final blog post for this school year! It has truly been an honor and a pleasure to teach each of your precious children! Thank you so much for sharing them with me! I have learned so much from each of them! Thank you for being so supportive in every way, I appreciate it greatly! I hope you enjoy the Kindergarten Memories DVD…there are a lot of fun memories in there! Please keep in touch and have a fun-filled Summer!!

~Mrs. Baker