I hope this update finds you all healthy, safe, and cozy. We will be returning to IN-PERSON learning starting tomorrow, Wednesday, December 9. Doors will open at 8:35 a.m. PLEASE plan to have the following upon your child’s return tomorrow:
- Completed work from our learning at home time, labeled with your kinders name.
- Gym shoes
- 2 face masks
- Specials “to-go” bags
- Morning Work Packets
- Blue Daily Folders
- Library books
- Extra books that were sent home with your child
- Lunch choice decision or home lunch.
- Water bottle
- 2 snacks for our a.m. and p.m. snack times.
- Appropriate outside gear for the day – labeled. We will be going outside in these winter months when the temperature is above freezing.
We will be having a fun theme week next week. Our classroom will also be having a Holiday Party Day on Wednesday, December 16. Kindergarten teachers have organized a fun day for our classes. No donations are necessary at this time. We will not be doing a student gift exchange this year. The Kinders will give their classmates the gift of friendship this year. I am sending home a December calendar tomorrow. Please reach out to me if you have ANY QUESTIONS, firstname.lastname@example.org.