Our Last Week in Kindergarten…

Fun With Friends…

We had fun with friends in our class and with our 5th grade buddies! In our classroom, we drew a friend’s name and then made that friend a friendship bracelet. They had fun making something for a special friend! Our 5th grade buddies surprised us with puzzles we had to put together which led to a clue to meet them outside on the playground. They gave us Pop Rocks for a treat and we gave them the same thing along with a rock we decorated for them!! 

Kindergarten Olympics…

We had SO MUCH FUN at our kindergarten olympics!! There are so many pictures to share with you. Please click on the link below to view the fun pictures from that day! 

Kindergarten Olympic Pictures

Fun with Chalk…

We had fun outside drawing with sidewalk chalk! We traced each other, drew pictures, wrote numbers and wrote our popcorn words! Our sidewalk looks so pretty! 

Have Buckets of Fun This Summer!!

Each of the kids brought home a little gift yesterday that they can enjoy this summer! Here is a cute picture of each of the kids with their bucket! Enjoy!

First Grade Here We Come!

It has been a pleasure to teach each of your children this year! I have a special place in my heart for each of them! Thank you for sharing your children with me this year! I hope you all have a wonderful summer!!    ~Mrs. Baker